To unlock China you need to understand the opportunity, the current conversations, the current sales channels and the potential development across all of them.
Isentia, through analysts based in China, can help you navigate the complexity of the Chinese digital economy by, for example:
- Uncovering what Chinese consumers are saying about your organisation, your brands, products or services;
- Discovering what Chinese consumers are saying about your competitors and your relative competitive advantage;
- Discovering how and where your products are being sold online in China; and:
- Investigating what Chinese nationals and Chinese speaking residents living in Australia are saying about your organisation, your brands, products or services.
Isentia can provide regular periodic reporting or in depth detailed one off analysis of the challenges or opportunities that China represents and each report is created on a bespoke basis, to ensure you uncover exactly what you need to know.
Many Australian and New Zealand based organisations are starting to actively target either the Chinese market, or the Chinese Australian community, through Mandarin language networks like Weibo or WeChat.
Isentia can drive this strategy by helping your organisation to:
- Set up Chinese social media accounts for your organisation, brand, product or service;
- Set up Chinese online shopping channels for your products;
- Create or developing your social media or content strategy;
- Determine a key opinion leader (KOL) influencing strategy; and
- Drive followers to your new accounts.
Through our analysts based in China, Isentia can help you manage your presence and/or the ‘grey market’ presence of your products and services in the Chinese digital economy by:
- Tracking what Chinese consumers are saying about your organisation, your brands, products or services;
- Tracking what Chinese consumers are saying about your competitors and your relative competitive advantage;
- Measuring and monitoring the performance of your Chinese social media strategy; and
- Tracking your competitors activity, researching their connections and benchmarking your online performance